What is really influencing the development of drivetrain technology? What are the key factors affecting industry? Are we designing and implementing the right solutions?
As the industry’s most technical transmission and driveline event, the SAE 2016 Transmission and Driveline Technologies Symposium is an exclusive forum to debate these questions and answers. Join industry leadership and technical innovators to appraise new and noteworthy developments in drivetrain systems. Learn how OEMs and top tier suppliers are collaborating to meet market demands for a more efficient, high-performance vehicle. Participate in a technical program that explores:
- Standards development in drivetrains and transmissions
- Stop/Start controls and hybridization for improved efficiency and fuel economy
- Development of new generation transmission technology
- High-performance powertrain solutions for enhanced drivability and vehicle performance
And more. Are you equipped to address your challenges? Find out at the SAE 2016 Transmission and Driveline Technologies Symposium.
For event program information and updates, please visit sae.org/transmission.
Exhibit & Sponsorship
Ensure your company has voice as the SAE 2016 Transmission and Driveline Technologies Symposium. Showcase your products and services at the industry’s most technical transmission and driveline event by:
- Putting your products in front of decision makers and early adopters
- Building relationships with new prospects from leading OEM’s and Suppliers
- Establishing your brand as the industry “go-to”
Exhibit to attendees engaged in networking with industry professionals and in exploring innovative transmission technologies. Become a sponsor, and increase your brand awareness with industry players - distinguish yourself as a leading-industry authority.
Additional Opportunities with SAE
Are you looking for a forum that allows your company to reach its prospects and network face-to-face with engineers and managers making decisions for their companies?
Reinforce your marketing efforts through pre-show, on-site and post-event opportunities. Your participation at any of these SAE International events will get you closer to your company’s goals and in front of international decision-makers within your technology areas from North America, Asia and Europe.
REACH THE INDUSTRY’S LEADING DECISION MAKERS
In addition to events, SAE offers a plethora of other partnership opportunities to provide your organization with the exposure you desire, and the ability to effectively meet your business and product goals. This means making the very best use of your advertising and marketing dollars. No other organization has the same informational credibility, nor does any other organization provide the reach to mobility engineering's leading players like SAE International.
Demonstrate your company's expertise or leadership capabilities by encouraging your team to:
- Speak at an Event
- Present a Paper
- Organize a Technical Committee
- Participate in Standards Development
Reach highly targeted groups in key technology topic areas by sponsoring:
- Live and Virtual Training Programs
Advertise in some of the industry's favorite publications:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace and Defense Technology (ADD)
- Automotive Design
- Automotive Engineering
- Momentum - SAE's Student Magazine
- SAE Off-Highway Engineering
- SAE Vehicle Electrification
- Update - SAE's Membership Publication
- PLUS - global publications written for specific regions in local languages, including: Europe, China, Brazil, India and Korea
Add quality talent to your team:
- Participate in an SAE Career Fair
…customized options are also available!
For more information on SAE Additional Opportunities, please select Additional Opportunities on our Learn More page, or contact our Sales Department, +1-888-875-3976, today!